- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Kenneth Ulman
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown released a $112 million plan Tuesday to grow Maryland's economy over four years, if he becomes governor.
Howard County Police Chief William McMahon is retiring, after eight years in the post and 30 years in law enforcement.
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown says his running mate in the governor's race won't be raising money during this year's legislation despite having been cleared to do so.
A Maryland county executive says there will be a period of adjustment before life returns to normal in the community surrounding the mall where a teen gunned down two people and killed himself over the weekend.
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown and his running mate, Ken Ulman, reported $7 million cash on hand in the Maryland governor's race Wednesday night. Attorney General Doug Gansler and his running mate, Del. Jolene Ivey, reported $6.3 million.