- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Kenneth Ulman
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown released a $112 million plan Tuesday to grow Maryland's economy over four years, if he becomes governor.
Howard County Police Chief William McMahon is retiring, after eight years in the post and 30 years in law enforcement.
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown says his running mate in the governor's race won't be raising money during this year's legislation despite having been cleared to do so.
A Maryland county executive says there will be a period of adjustment before life returns to normal in the community surrounding the mall where a teen gunned down two people and killed himself over the weekend.
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown and his running mate, Ken Ulman, reported $7 million cash on hand in the Maryland governor's race Wednesday night. Attorney General Doug Gansler and his running mate, Del. Jolene Ivey, reported $6.3 million.
Last June, the person who approved the $30,000 raise for Mr. Lemle, Howard County Executive Ken Ulman, announced he was running for lieutenant governor on a ticket with gubernatorial hopeful Anthony Brown.
Howard County Executive Ken Ulman announced a $19 million plan Monday for improvements to the outdoor concert venue in Columbia.