- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Kenny Anderson
Say these things for Dennis Rodman: He likes going to North Korea, and likes bringing a bit of a side show with him.
Retired NBA point guard Kenny Anderson has been charged in South Florida with leaving the scene of an accident, police said.
Chauncey Billups once thought he'd have a career like Paul Pierce.
Anderson also said he had a few drinks before the crash.
"What do you want me to say about that, I missed practice 20-something years ago," said Anderson, who is a high school coach in Florida.