- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Kenny Chesney Items
Handing out trophies isn't the only mission when country music's biggest stars take the stage Thursday night for the Country Music Association Awards: They'll be reaching out to help those affected by superstorm Sandy.
After years of feeling like an outsider, Eric Church found a home Thursday night at the Country Music Association Awards.
Taylor Swift will co-host the Grammy nominations television special.
Jason Aldean admits it was really hard to keep his big announcement a secret. It was a doozy, after all.
As a kid, Jason Aldean thought he would eventually see his name on a scoreboard at baseball stadiums. He gave up that dream when he turned to country music, but achieved it nevertheless Thursday when he made two announcements at iconic landmarks.
There has never been a concert at the University of Georgia's Sanford Stadium, and after Jason Aldean stages one there next spring, there never will be again.
Jason Aldean will be making history at one of baseball's most historic sites.
No one was more surprised by Eric Church's leading five Country Music Awards nominations than the rising star from North Carolina. He didn't even know they were happening.
Taylor Swift will go for her third entertainer of the year award at this year's Country Music Association Awards, but she'll have to share the spotlight.