- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Kenny Cooper
Kenny Cooper scored in the 88th minute Wednesday, and the Seattle Sounders came from behind to beat FC Dallas 2-1 for their fifth straight win.
After scoring 46 goals in five seasons for FC Dallas, Kenny Cooper knocked in a big one against his former team Wednesday.
Kenny Cooper was there when the Seattle vs. Portland rivalry made its debut at the Major League Soccer level.
"I would never want to disrespect a former team that was good to me," Cooper said. "There's a lot of great quality on this (Seattle) team. I think we're all determined and hungry to get out there and contribute. Once I get that opportunity, I'm giving it my best."
"I think there is a lot of pride at stake. I think as players I think we all understand how much the game means to our fans. It's an added motivation for us to go out there and give our best for them," Cooper said. "There's always an amazing energy whether it's here or there and I'm sure we'll be well supported there and hopefully we'll send our fans home happy."