- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Kenny Cooper
Kenny Cooper scored in the 88th minute Wednesday, and the Seattle Sounders came from behind to beat FC Dallas 2-1 for their fifth straight win.
After scoring 46 goals in five seasons for FC Dallas, Kenny Cooper knocked in a big one against his former team Wednesday.
Kenny Cooper was there when the Seattle vs. Portland rivalry made its debut at the Major League Soccer level.
"I would never want to disrespect a former team that was good to me," Cooper said. "There's a lot of great quality on this (Seattle) team. I think we're all determined and hungry to get out there and contribute. Once I get that opportunity, I'm giving it my best."