- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Kenny Gibbs
Ex-Auburn football player Antonio Goodwin was convicted Friday of first-degree robbery in an armed home invasion in which three of his teammates also were charged.
"I'd be a little concerned if I were them," said assistant district attorney Kenny Gibbs. "They have trial dates coming up soon, and I'll try each and every one of them."
Gibbs said he doesn't know which one will return to the court first and that all were offered plea deals involving jail time.