- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Kenny Johnson
Louisville has hired Kenny Johnson as a Cardinals assistant coach.
Maryland targeted ace recruiter Kenny Johnson for its open assistant position, but Johnson has reportedly chosen to take over at Louisville instead.
Maryland has targeted Indiana assistant and ace recruiter Kenny Johnson, but the competition for his services is fierce. Taking a look at his options here.
Indiana assistant Kenny Johnson has recruited the DMV well in his tenure with the Hoosiers. Could he fill Maryland's vacant assistant coaching job?
Harrison and Jackson counties led the state in the number of reported child abuse cases in 2013, according to the Mississippi Department of Human Services.
Officials with Advocates for Freedom in Gulfport say the organization has rescued 105 victims in the state since it began in January 2011 and most of those have been on the Gulf Coast.
Johnson said Wednesday at his introductory news conference that he "jumped at the opportunity" to work for Cardinals coach Rick Pitino and "learn from a Hall of Fame coach."
Pascagoula Police Chief Kenny Johnson said his department works with area organizations, including schools, to find cases of child abuse.