- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Kenny Johnson
Louisville has hired Kenny Johnson as a Cardinals assistant coach.
Maryland targeted ace recruiter Kenny Johnson for its open assistant position, but Johnson has reportedly chosen to take over at Louisville instead.
Maryland has targeted Indiana assistant and ace recruiter Kenny Johnson, but the competition for his services is fierce. Taking a look at his options here.
Indiana assistant Kenny Johnson has recruited the DMV well in his tenure with the Hoosiers. Could he fill Maryland's vacant assistant coaching job?
Harrison and Jackson counties led the state in the number of reported child abuse cases in 2013, according to the Mississippi Department of Human Services.
Officials with Advocates for Freedom in Gulfport say the organization has rescued 105 victims in the state since it began in January 2011 and most of those have been on the Gulf Coast.
Johnson said Wednesday at his introductory news conference that he "jumped at the opportunity" to work for Cardinals coach Rick Pitino and "learn from a Hall of Fame coach."