- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Kenny Kadji
When Larranaga is introduced before Miami's NCAA tournament East Region game against Marquette on Thursday night, the applause at Verizon Center is likely to be very loud.
Miami avoided a letdown after its road win at North Carolina.
Reggie Johnson scored 15 points as Miami defeated Virginia Tech 65-49 Thursday night to follow up Sunday's win over No. 7 Duke.
Virginia's Mike Scott watched in street clothes last season as Miami twice rallied late in games to beat the Cavaliers, including a stunning comeback from 10 points down in 40 seconds in the ACC tournament.
"He's just a very energized man," Kadji said. "You see that, you can't help but go out and give 100 percent all the time."
"We saw what did he at George Mason. His reputation was very good coming in," said forward Kenny Kadji.