- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Kenny Kadji Items
When Larranaga is introduced before Miami's NCAA tournament East Region game against Marquette on Thursday night, the applause at Verizon Center is likely to be very loud.
Miami avoided a letdown after its road win at North Carolina.
Reggie Johnson scored 15 points as Miami defeated Virginia Tech 65-49 Thursday night to follow up Sunday's win over No. 7 Duke.
Virginia's Mike Scott watched in street clothes last season as Miami twice rallied late in games to beat the Cavaliers, including a stunning comeback from 10 points down in 40 seconds in the ACC tournament.