- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Kenny Miles
Former South Carolina tailback Kenny Miles acknowledged he tried to kill himself when he was shot in the arm in November, saying he was struggling with depression.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Former South Carolina running back Kenny Miles has been arrested and charged with giving false information to police about a November shooting.
A sheriff said Tuesday that former South Carolina football player Kenny Miles shot himself in the arm, but told investigators it happened during a robbery and the ex-player will be charged with filing a false police report.
Investigators have determined that former University of South Carolina football player Kenny Miles was not being robbed when he was shot in a parking lot near Columbia.
Miles said this week he was diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety and encouraged those showing signs to seek help.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - Former South Carolina tailback Kenny Miles acknowledged he tried to kill himself when he was shot in the arm in November, saying he was struggling with depression.