- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Kenny Miller
Kenny Miller scored on a penalty kick in the 58th minute, leading the unbeaten Vancouver Whitecaps to a 2-1 victory over the Houston Dynamo on Saturday.
Kenny Miller scored twice and the Vancouver Whitecaps beat the New York Red Bulls 4-1 on Saturday night in the season opener before a sellout crowd of 21,000 at B.C. Place Stadium.
The Premier League club Birmingham is close to signing forward Kenny Miller from Glasgow Rangers after having a bid accepted by the Scottish club.
"It was a little tougher when you've scored the first one, and it's easy after a miss," Miller said. "But sometimes that happens. It was a little bit of encroachment there. Sometimes, the referees don't make you take it again. But I was fortunate enough to put it in."
"I don't think you could ask for much more (to start the season)," Miller said.