- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Kenny Perry Items
While the top 100 players in the FedEx Cup gather outside Boston this week to resume their pursuit of riches, 129 players are in Indiana for another form of PGA Tour playoffs. Only those guys are pursuing jobs.
Fred Couples has wanted just one shot to win a golf tournament in front of family and friends in the Seattle area.
With a little help from an incorrect ruling, Europe took an important step Friday toward winning the Solheim Cup on American soil.
Fred Couples feels like he's overdue for a win.
Inbee Park won the U.S. Women's Open on Sunday to make history with titles in the year's first three majors.
Boo Weekley made three consecutive birdies in the middle of his round to take the lead at Colonial, and finished with a 4-under 66 on Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory in five years.
Matt Kuchar made a 12-foot birdie putt at the 16th hole, the same place where his long Saturday at Colonial began, and led four players by a stroke after three rounds.
Heather Bowie Young made five straight birdies while jumping from one side of the golf course to the other. Silvia Cavalleri was hitting the ball so well Friday she was sorry the Bahamas Classic was held on only 12 holes.