- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kenny Smith
Greg Anthony will call his first Final Four and national championship game as CBS Sports and Turner Sports make some changes for their coverage of the NCAA men's basketball tournament.
Prepare for "The Stare" at South Carolina games next season.
North Carolina is reliving a 28-year-old nightmare.
Before the Rising Stars Challenge began, John Wall told TNT NBA analyst Kenny Smith that he was going to give him "a little tease" of his dunking ability.
Shaquille O'Neal has agreed to a multiyear deal with Turner Sports to become an analyst on its NBA coverage.
March Madness will have a different sound along with its new look as CBS and Turner combine their rosters of announcers.
Kemba Walker and his Connecticut teammates won't get much time to catch their breath before traveling to Washington, D.C., for their first NCAA tournament game against Bucknell.
The NCAA is more concerned about making sure its first 68-team basketball tournament goes off without a hitch than any further expansion.
Look out, March Madness. Charles Barkley is coming.
TNT colleague Kenny Smith, who will join Barkley on the NCAA broadcasts, says he holds college coaches to an even higher standard than their NBA brethren because they're responsible for players' education and discipline.