- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kenny Stills
"A few years ago, he might have never played a snap here, and for him to be in the position he is just is a good story for everybody else out there to hear how hard he's worked and what he's about to come into," Stills said.
Stills, who was one of the fastest receivers in the 40 at 4.37 seconds, said he sent a text message to Johnson to congratulate him after hearing about his impressive combine performance.