- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kent Carper
"It's an epidemic, a cancer and a scourge on this state," Kanawha County Commission President Kent Carper told the Charleston Gazette (http://bit.ly/1gfRckl). "And I believe the numbers are much higher. Those are just the ones that got caught."
Kanawha County Commission President Kent Carper said it's obvious that Kanawha Valley emergency systems had done "not enough" to prepare for possible trouble from the decrepit plant.