- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Kentucky Democratic Party
The Kentucky Democratic Party is the local branch of the Democratic Party in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The party Chairman is Daniel Logsdon, Jr., Party Vice-Chair is Carolyn Belcher, and David Tandy is Treasurer. Kentucky Democrats control the lower chamber of the state house which is led by Speaker of the House Greg Stumbo. Unlike the national party, which uses a donkey, the state party has a rooster as its mascot. - Source: Wikipedia
Minutes after Alison Lundergan Grimes launched her Senate bid in Kentucky the battle lines were drawn, with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell tying the Democrat to President Obama and the agenda of "Washington liberals."