- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kentucky Derby
The Kentucky Derby ( For more information, see American Thoroughbred Racing top Attended Events. - Source: Wikipedia
Ring Weekend held off favorite Vinceremos by three lengths Saturday in the Grade II $350,000 Tampa Bay Derby for 3-year-olds at Tampa Bay Downs.
When Samira Mbotizafy Frasch arrived in Tallahassee four years ago from France, she told her new friends about a glamorous past where she modeled for a top agency in Paris and attended the prestigious University of Paris-Sud, known for its math studies.
On the same track where Breeders' Cup glory has eluded him, Game On Dude won the $750,000 Santa Anita Handicap by 1¾ lengths Saturday, becoming the first three-time champion in the race's 77-year history.
Two-time Horse of the Year Curlin, his trainer Steve Asmussen and Kentucky Derby-winning jockeys Chris Antley and Craig Perret are among the 10 finalists for election to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
One of the celebrities who will be in Louisville for this year's Kentucky Derby has four legs and has actually been around the track a time or two.
Samraat improved to 5 for 5 with a victory Saturday in the $500,000 Gotham Stakes for 3-year-olds at Aqueduct.
Intense Holiday rallied along the outside and narrowly edged Albano to win the Grade II Risen Star Stakes at the Fair Grounds Race Course on Saturday night.
Wildcat Red edged General a Rod by a head Saturday in the $400,000 Fountain of Youth Stakes at Gulfstream Park after they battled for the lead almost the entire race.
Last year, Orb's win in the Fountain of Youth Stakes at Gulfstream Park started him and trainer Shug McGaughey on the road to victories in the Florida Derby and the Kentucky Derby.
Trainer Steven Asmussen was waiting on the right time to unveil Tapiture as a 3-year-old.