- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kentucky Speedway
Kentucky Speedway is a 1.5 mile (2.4 km) tri-oval speedway in Sparta, Kentucky which has hosted ARCA, NASCAR and Indy Racing League racing annually since it opened in 2000. The track is currently owned and operated by Speedway Motorsports, Inc. and Jerry Carroll, who, along with four other investors, owned Kentucky Speedway until 2008. The speedway has a grandstand capacity of 107,000. - Source: Wikipedia
The Kentucky Speedway has paid an overdue bill of nearly $300,000 to Kentucky State Police for providing security on the track's grounds during four major race weeks in 2012 and 2013.
Sam Hornish Jr. and Austin Dillon like where they are in more ways than one.
The ARCA series' 150-mile race at Kentucky Speedway has been postponed because of rain that washed out qualifying.
Neither father nor son can remember a time when Chase Elliott wanted to be anything other than a race car driver.
A race that was Jimmie Johnson's to lose ultimately became Kenseth's series-high fourth victory of the season even though he passed on getting new tires following the race's ninth caution.
Rain Saturday night forced NASCAR to postpone the Sprint Cup race at Kentucky Speedway until Sunday.
Rain kept Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari from driving the (fast) lane before Saturday night's NASCAR race.
The only thing threatening to keep Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari from driving the (fast) lane before Saturday night's NASCAR race was rain.
Mark Jacobs and Lorin Rainer arrived to work the NASCAR race at Kentucky Speedway more energized than usual.
Brad Keselowski took his final lead on the 156th lap and went on to a rain-shortened victory Friday night in the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Kentucky Speedway.
Jeff Gordon hopes that crossing the last track off his to-win list can help him gain ground in the Chase standings.
Time might heal all wounds, which doesn't mean Kyle Busch still isn't sore over how badly things ended for him Sunday in the road race at Sonoma, Calif.
The defending Sprint Cup champion is winless through the first 16 races of the season, and he's clinging to a spot inside the top-10 in points.
Kentucky Speedway is hot and bumpy, and Brad Keselowski can't wait to race.
Bobby Labonte's consecutive start streak will come to an end at 704 races.