- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Latest Kenya Items
A year ago, an injured Meb Keflezighi watched the Boston Marathon from the stands at the finish line on Boylston Street, leaving five minutes before the bombs went off.
Kenya's Leonard Patrick Komon has won the Crescent City Classic 10-kilometer road race in New Orleans.
Dozens of men lounge together and chat on the side of dusty, red dirt city roads lined with palm trees and fruit bushes. Miles away, their wives and families clean the house, plow the fields and attend school.
If you have a beard or wear loose-fitting clothing associated with Muslims, you will be targeted, says Omar bin Omar as police carried out a security sweep of Somali neighborhoods amid alleged police abuses.
Getu Feleke of Ethiopia overcame stomach problems in the closing kilometers of the Vienna City Marathon to win the event in a course-record time on Sunday.
Kenya deported more than 80 Somali nationals Wednesday as part of an ongoing security crackdown by Kenyan authorities following recent terror attacks, Kenya's internal security minister said.
President Barack Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango, who was denied asylum in the United States but stayed illegally for years, died Tuesday at age 61.
Zeituni Onyango moved to the U.S. from Kenya in 2000 and was denied asylum by an immigration judge in 2004. She remained in the country illegally, living in Boston public housing.
Three-time Olympic champion Kenenisa Bekele of Ethiopia won the Paris marathon Sunday on his debut at the distance.