- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Kenya Items
The killers in the Kenyan village singled out non-Muslims, shooting them point-blank or slitting their throats, just like the previous night in an adjacent hamlet. A Somali extremist group claimed responsibility but Kenya's president on Tuesday blamed local political networks for the 60 deaths.
The gunmen went door to door in the Kenyan costal town, demanding to know if the men inside were Muslim and if they spoke Somali. If the extremists did not like the answer, they opened fire, witnesses said on Monday.
Donald Trump has added a new scenario to his birtherism claims: Perhaps President Obama was indeed born in America but only pretended to be Kenyan in college to receive financial aid.
80 US Air Force personnel now in Chad to aid search for kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls.
Two-year-old Mohamed Aden has sunken eyes and protruding ribs. A picture of living hunger, Mohamed's fragile posture has been seen many times in Somalia's recent past, and doctors and aid leaders fear the child could be the forefront of a new wave of mass starvation.
Two bombs killed 10 people and wounded 70 others Friday, tossing bodies into the air at a market in Kenya's capital, while hundreds of British tourists were evacuated from the coastal resort of Mombasa after warnings of an impending attack by Islamic extremists.
While Wyoming might be the only state in the country without an official refugee resettlement program, that doesn't mean there aren't former refugees living in the Cowboy State.
The United States urged eastern African nations on Thursday to quickly send enough peacekeeping forces to South Sudan to quell nearly six months of deadly violence between ethnic groups.
A year ago, an injured Meb Keflezighi watched the Boston Marathon from the stands at the finish line on Boylston Street, leaving five minutes before the bombs went off.