- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kenyon Martin
Looking for their third win this week, the Wizards close out their toughest stretch of the season at Verizon Center. Watch Wizards vs. Knicks tonight at 7 p.m. on CSN.
The left knee of Knicks guard Iman Shumpert doesn't appear to be getting any better and it could keep him out of Tuesday night's game at Indiana.
The New York Knicks will not concede they have a "big" problem _ yet.
The New York Knicks not only expect a Boston adjustment, they can guess what it is.
Carmelo Anthony put this one away with 21 points during the Knicks' 37-point third quarter. The NBA's scoring leader added eight rebounds and six assists while becoming the first Knick since newly elected Hall of Famer Bernard King with five straight 35-point games.
The New York Knicks said Wednesday new X-rays of Rasheed Wallace's left foot showed a broken bone, and he is expected to miss another eight weeks, possibly ending his comeback season.
Kenyon Martin scored seven of his 11 points in the fourth quarter, and the Los Angeles Clippers advanced to the Western Conference semifinals with an 82-72 win Sunday over the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 7.
The Denver Nuggets are normally spectators on draft night. This year they made plenty of noise.
Denver coach George Karl started to lean up against a courtside table at the Oklahoma City Arena on Monday when he stopped to move a flat-panel television out of the way first.
Center Timofey Mozgov sprained his left knee and ankle in the first quarter of the Denver Nuggets' game against Oklahoma City on Tuesday night and was helped to the locker room.
Calling Greg Oden the unluckiest guy ever to pick up a basketball doesn't do him justice.
"I feel better than I did yesterday, but if the game were yesterday, I would have played," Martin said. "It's the playoffs now, no excuses because it's a must-win just like every game is a must-win."
Teammate Kenyon Martin said he didn't think Anthony should have to "wrestle and tussle" with West and that perhaps the Knicks should start a bigger lineup.