- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Keri Russell Items
Keri Russell, who stars in the FX series "The Americans," awoke Wednesday morning to intruders burglarizing her home, police said.
Probably it's best to ignore the variety of improbable occurrences that launch this sweet and winning meta-fictional retelling of "Pride and Prejudice."
Hollywood's latest films performed tepidly at the box-office on Oscar weekend, with Melissa McCarthy's "Identity Thief" returning to the top spot in its third week of release.
It all started with a slap for Matthew Rhys. Trying out for "The Americans," he took one in the puss from Keri Russell.
Stephenie Meyer knows all about obsessive fans. So it makes sense that the "Twilight" author should produce a movie about a woman who takes another writer's work a little too much to heart.
For the first time, the Sundance Film Festival could do a boy-girl, boy-girl seating arrangement of directors in its U.S. dramatic competition _ and not run out of girls.
Highlights of Hollywood's 2013 schedule (release dates are subject to change):
Wealthy biotech founder John Crowley, whose life was the basis for the 2010 movie "Extraordinary Measures," is seriously considering a challenge to Democratic New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez in 2012, according to a friend of Crowley.
Rehearsals are in full swing in downtown Los Angeles in preparation for Sunday evening's 62nd annual Primetime Emmy Awards, going live to all U.S. time zones, while a few lavish opportunities for celebrities to fetch freebies before the show are occurring farther away in Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Here's the latest happenings: