- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
Latest Kermit Gosnell Items
A bill in the Arizona Legislature to allow surprise inspections of abortion clinics has been described by supporters as a vital tool for health inspectors, who now must get a warrant to make unannounced searches of abortion providers.
Since the announcement of her gubernatorial bid last October, Texas Democrat Wendy Davis has seemed to enmesh herself in a new controversy every week.
Feb. 18 marks the fourth anniversary of the FBI raid on Kermit Gosnell's Philadelphia abortion facility.
Steven Massof, the 51-year-old assistant to abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell, was sentenced to several years in prison for killing two babies who had been born alive.
An unlicensed doctor who worked as an assistant at a Philadelphia abortion clinic that authorities dubbed a "house of horrors" has been sentenced to six to 12 years in prison.
America's abortion industry and its supporters in Congress introduced federal legislation recently that would ensure that butchers like Kermit Gosnell, the notorious late-term abortionist convicted of murder in May, enjoy the prerogative to set up shop anywhere in the country and ply their grisly trade without interference or oversight from state officials and without accountability to the women they harm.
The cruelty of fetal dismemberment is fostering palliative measures
The billboards, placed prominently near Delaware's abortion clinics, say it all: "Don't Let Your Job Put You In Prison."
The Democratic Party, Virginia gubernatorial hopeful Terry McAuliffe and their "pro-choice" cohorts continue unabashedly their campaign to deny women contemplating an abortion the basic right to a certified and approved abortion clinic.