- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kerry Lawrence
The estranged wife of Robert Kennedy Jr. died of asphyxiation due to hanging, a medical examiner in suburban New York said Thursday.
The wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has been charged with driving under the influence of drugs one month after her license was suspended following her guilty plea to driving while impaired by alcohol, state police said Tuesday.
Mr. Lawrence told the newspaper that his client was heading to the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, an accredited educational center, and that she was allowed to drive there under the terms of her conditional license.