- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Kerry Neal
"We just don't even look back at last year," says Neal, who beat out fellow senior Brian Smith to be a starter at outside linebacker along with Darius Fleming. "Out with the old, in with the new."
"I'll be out in space more," said Neal, who has 21 career starts. "I feel like I'm a pretty versatile guy. I can go out and cover and I can rush the passer. So it's the best of both worlds."