- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kerry Neal
"We just don't even look back at last year," says Neal, who beat out fellow senior Brian Smith to be a starter at outside linebacker along with Darius Fleming. "Out with the old, in with the new."
"I'll be out in space more," said Neal, who has 21 career starts. "I feel like I'm a pretty versatile guy. I can go out and cover and I can rush the passer. So it's the best of both worlds."