- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Kerry Tharp
NASCAR has downgraded the license of Truck Series driver Jake Crum for an incident at Charlotte Motor Speedway last week.
NASCAR told its competitors Thursday it is considering eliminating single-car qualifying next season in an overhaul that would likely implement road course-style qualifying at all but two tracks.
Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick again have focused the NASCAR spotlight on who's fighting instead of who's winning.
Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick have again focused the NASCAR spotlight on who's fighting instead of who's winning.
Tharp said NASCAR would monitor Crum at future races and determine when it might allow him to again drive as longer race tracks.
NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said Crum has been blocked from driving at tracks longer than 1.25 miles.