- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Kerry Tharp
NASCAR has downgraded the license of Truck Series driver Jake Crum for an incident at Charlotte Motor Speedway last week.
NASCAR told its competitors Thursday it is considering eliminating single-car qualifying next season in an overhaul that would likely implement road course-style qualifying at all but two tracks.
Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick again have focused the NASCAR spotlight on who's fighting instead of who's winning.
Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick have again focused the NASCAR spotlight on who's fighting instead of who's winning.
Tharp said NASCAR would monitor Crum at future races and determine when it might allow him to again drive as longer race tracks.
NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said Crum has been blocked from driving at tracks longer than 1.25 miles.