- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Kerwin Bell
Jacksonville has a nine-game winning streak, a share of the Pioneer Football League title and its highest ranking in school history.
Don't expect Florida quarterback John Brantley to take a victory lap.
wide open," Bell said.
The only regret Bell, a former quarterback at Florida, has is the Appalachian State game in which he says two missed passes foiled the Dolphins.