- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Ketchum Inc.
Ketchum is a global public relations firm, offering marketing, branding, and corporate communications services. Founded on May 22, 1923 by George Ketchum as a Pittsburgh-based advertising company which later evolved to include a public relations practice, the firm currently has 23 offices and 46 affiliates and associations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Ketchum covers five global practice areas: brand marketing, corporate communications, healthcare, food and nutrition, and technology. In 1996 Ketchum's Pittsburgh-based public relations division was merged into the Omnicom Group with headquarters moving to New York. On June 16, 2009, Ketchum announced a merger with Pleon based in Düsseldorf, Germany and is known as "Ketchum Pleon" in Europe. - Source: Wikipedia
Arriving this week: the Freethought Equality Fund PAC, the creation of the Center for Humanist Activism. Organizers say the new political action committee will support candidates ready to advocate for the "equal rights of nonbelievers."