- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Ketchum Inc.
Ketchum is a global public relations firm, offering marketing, branding, and corporate communications services. Founded on May 22, 1923 by George Ketchum as a Pittsburgh-based advertising company which later evolved to include a public relations practice, the firm currently has 23 offices and 46 affiliates and associations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Ketchum covers five global practice areas: brand marketing, corporate communications, healthcare, food and nutrition, and technology. In 1996 Ketchum's Pittsburgh-based public relations division was merged into the Omnicom Group with headquarters moving to New York. On June 16, 2009, Ketchum announced a merger with Pleon based in Düsseldorf, Germany and is known as "Ketchum Pleon" in Europe. - Source: Wikipedia
Arriving this week: the Freethought Equality Fund PAC, the creation of the Center for Humanist Activism. Organizers say the new political action committee will support candidates ready to advocate for the "equal rights of nonbelievers."