- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ketchum Inc.
Ketchum is a global public relations firm, offering marketing, branding, and corporate communications services. Founded on May 22, 1923 by George Ketchum as a Pittsburgh-based advertising company which later evolved to include a public relations practice, the firm currently has 23 offices and 46 affiliates and associations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Ketchum covers five global practice areas: brand marketing, corporate communications, healthcare, food and nutrition, and technology. In 1996 Ketchum's Pittsburgh-based public relations division was merged into the Omnicom Group with headquarters moving to New York. On June 16, 2009, Ketchum announced a merger with Pleon based in Düsseldorf, Germany and is known as "Ketchum Pleon" in Europe. - Source: Wikipedia
Arriving this week: the Freethought Equality Fund PAC, the creation of the Center for Humanist Activism. Organizers say the new political action committee will support candidates ready to advocate for the "equal rights of nonbelievers."