- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Kevin B. Coffay
Latest Kevin B. Coffay Items
A Rockville man pleaded guilty Thursday to three counts of manslaughter and failure to remain at the scene of a fatal accident, charges that carry up to 40 years in prison and which Montgomery County prosecutors said were so serious that they would push for the 20-year-old to spend substantial time behind bars.
The Rockville man who crashed his car in Olney over the weekend and then fled the scene with three friends fatally injured inside the vehicle, attended two parties and had been drinking that night, prosecutors said Monday at a bond hearing.