- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kevin Boothe
The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday.
New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin will be going into the season with a little more job security.
While injuries have forced the New York Giants to shuffle their offensive line the past month, quarterback Eli Manning certainly hasn't felt any effects.
"I like the direction of the team," Boothe said. "They've put some pieces together here and it's a great culture that they're building over here, and I am excited to be a part of it. The fact that I have been here before, obviously, this place has always held a special place in my heart as the team that drafted me."
Walton could challenge Boothe for the center's job, and if he claimed it the Giants would have depth at guard, too.