- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Kevin Boothe
The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday.
New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin will be going into the season with a little more job security.
While injuries have forced the New York Giants to shuffle their offensive line the past month, quarterback Eli Manning certainly hasn't felt any effects.
"I like the direction of the team," Boothe said. "They've put some pieces together here and it's a great culture that they're building over here, and I am excited to be a part of it. The fact that I have been here before, obviously, this place has always held a special place in my heart as the team that drafted me."
Walton could challenge Boothe for the center's job, and if he claimed it the Giants would have depth at guard, too.