- Parents outraged after white supremacists plant racist Easter eggs
- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kevin Boss
Matt Cassel took the snap from center, scanned the practice field as he dropped back to pass and just for a moment must have felt like a little boy on Christmas morning.
Free agent tight end Kevin Boss signed a $16 million, four-year contract with the Raiders on Friday.
Carolina Panthers safety Sherrod Martin has gone from being featured in a video on illegal hits to paying a hefty price for the NFL's crackdown on blows to the head.
Eli Manning threw a 32-yard touchdown pass to Kevin Boss with 3:15 to play and the New York Giants rallied to beat Jacksonville 24-20 on Sunday, snapping a two-game losing streak and ending the Jaguars' three-game winning streak.
New York Giants starting tight end Kevin Boss has been knocked out the season opener against the Carolina Panthers with a neck injury and concussion.
"It's good to get back out on the field with the guys again," said Boss, who left about 20 minutes early to participate in another workout in Mahwah. "It's nice to see everyone and start catching the ball again and have fun while we are doing it."
"He almost brought me down," said Boss, whose holding penalty cost the