- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Kevin Boss
Matt Cassel took the snap from center, scanned the practice field as he dropped back to pass and just for a moment must have felt like a little boy on Christmas morning.
Free agent tight end Kevin Boss signed a $16 million, four-year contract with the Raiders on Friday.
Carolina Panthers safety Sherrod Martin has gone from being featured in a video on illegal hits to paying a hefty price for the NFL's crackdown on blows to the head.
Eli Manning threw a 32-yard touchdown pass to Kevin Boss with 3:15 to play and the New York Giants rallied to beat Jacksonville 24-20 on Sunday, snapping a two-game losing streak and ending the Jaguars' three-game winning streak.
New York Giants starting tight end Kevin Boss has been knocked out the season opener against the Carolina Panthers with a neck injury and concussion.
"He almost brought me down," said Boss, whose holding penalty cost the
"It's good to get back out on the field with the guys again," said Boss, who left about 20 minutes early to participate in another workout in Mahwah. "It's nice to see everyone and start catching the ball again and have fun while we are doing it."