- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Kevin Burwell
T.J. Price's three-point play with 33 seconds to go completed Western Kentucky's rally from a 16-point deficit over the last five minutes for a 59-58 victory over Mississippi Valley State on Tuesday night in the first game of the NCAA tournament.
"Like I said yesterday, we were just trying to put on a show for him," Burwell said. "In the heat of the moment, I just pointed at him a couple of times. That was it."