- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kevin Constant
Back from a thigh injury, Messi scored from close range to cancel out Robinho's opener for Milan and keep Barca in charge of Group H with seven points.
The Italian soccer federation launched an investigation Wednesday after AC Milan midfielder Kevin Constant walked off the field following racist abuse during a friendly match.