- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Kevin Costner Items
Stephen Baldwin says nobody asked him to invest any money or join Kevin Costner in lobbying BP to use oil cleanup devices that the two actors were touting in the aftermath of the 2010 spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Stephen Baldwin testified Monday that no one asked him to invest any capital or join Kevin Costner in lobbying BP to use oil cleanup devices that the two actors were touting in the aftermath of the 2010 spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Kevin Costner says he never saw actor Stephen Baldwin contribute anything to their company's effort to sell oil cleanup devices to BP in the aftermath of the 2010 spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Actor Kevin Costner testified Thursday that he was heartbroken as he watched millions of gallons of oil spew into the Gulf of Mexico in 2010 and that he headed to New Orleans to see if cleanup devices he helped develop could aid the recovery effort.
Paul McCartney has confirmed an Olympic-sized rumor, saying he'll be the closing act at the London 2012 Olympics' opening ceremony.
Kevin Costner's fame is the only reason fellow Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin and another person sued Costner over their investments in an oil cleanup device tried out after BP's spill in the Gulf of Mexico, Costner's attorney said as trial opened in the multimillion-dollar business dispute.
Kevin Costner's attorney claims his client's fame is the only reason why a fellow actor, Stephen Baldwin, sued him over their investments in a device used to try to clean up BP's oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
The South Dakota Supreme Court has ruled that actor Kevin Costner did not breach a contract with an artist he commissioned to produce bronze sculptures of bison and American Indians.
The South Dakota Supreme Court ruled Thursday that actor Kevin Costner did not breach a contract with an artist when he placed commissioned sculptures of bison and American Indians at a different site than was originally planned.