- N. Korea wipes Kim Jong-un uncle from Web
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kevin Cunningham
"Those are the two things that will fail faster than anything else on the grill," Mr. Cunningham says.
The quality of the material of the grill's exterior and of the burners is the most important consideration, says Kevin Cunningham, president and founder of Ultimate Outdoor Kitchens, a division of Geneva Partners Inc. in Geneva, Ill.