- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
Latest Kevin Davis Items
A manhunt is underway for a 27-year-old man who fatally shot his stepfather, a D.C. police officer, during a domestic dispute Monday night at their home in Upper Marlboro.
The Prince George's County Police Department is forming a new investigative division this year in a bid to streamline casework and boost case closures, according to police officials.
A 21 year-old man exchanged gunfire with police and led officers on a chase in a stolen cruiser in College Park on Thursday night, Prince George's County police said.
Two Prince George's County police officers face kidnapping, assault and other charges related to a confrontation they had with three teenagers over Memorial Day weekend in Charles County, police and prosecutors said Thursday.
The Prince George's County Council member clocked driving at least 105 mph in her county vehicle — but not ticketed for speeding — says she will give up the car until she completes a driver-safety course.
The Prince George's County police department is banning its members from working security at house parties while off-duty after five officers were hired for a weekend party where someone drowned, police said Tuesday.
Charges of first-degree murder have been filed against a suspect in the killing of a Maryland state trooper at a restaurant last week.