- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Kevin Davis Items
A manhunt is underway for a 27-year-old man who fatally shot his stepfather, a D.C. police officer, during a domestic dispute Monday night at their home in Upper Marlboro.
The Prince George's County Police Department is forming a new investigative division this year in a bid to streamline casework and boost case closures, according to police officials.
A 21 year-old man exchanged gunfire with police and led officers on a chase in a stolen cruiser in College Park on Thursday night, Prince George's County police said.
Two Prince George's County police officers face kidnapping, assault and other charges related to a confrontation they had with three teenagers over Memorial Day weekend in Charles County, police and prosecutors said Thursday.
The Prince George's County Council member clocked driving at least 105 mph in her county vehicle — but not ticketed for speeding — says she will give up the car until she completes a driver-safety course.
The Prince George's County police department is banning its members from working security at house parties while off-duty after five officers were hired for a weekend party where someone drowned, police said Tuesday.
Charges of first-degree murder have been filed against a suspect in the killing of a Maryland state trooper at a restaurant last week.