- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Latest Kevin Dorsey Items
Offensive lineman Bennett Fulper watched senior classes at Maryland enter the final game without a postseason possibility to play for in 2009 and 2011.
Nestled in the second half of Saturday's blowout loss to Florida State was a lesson Maryland coach Randy Edsall could emphasize for some time to come.
Maryland wide receiver Kevin Dorsey wanted to put the Terrapins' first loss of the season to rest as soon as he could Sunday morning.
Kevin Dorsey arrived at Maryland's football team house early Sunday morning to scour the tape of another quiet day.
There was no timeout forthcoming from the Maryland sideline Saturday, not with more than a minute to play and the Terrapins on the precipice of a chance to try a game-tying field goal.
When Maryland coach Randy Edsall rewarded wide receiver Marcus Leak with a game ball after Saturday's season-opening victory, the sophomore's three receptions were merely part of the rationale behind the honor.
In the middle of Kevin Dorsey's time at Forestville Military Academy, football coach Charles Harley received a phone call from a startled passer-by.
The familiarity between Maryland football coach Randy Edsall and his players is substantially better as he enters his second season.
Maryland wide receiver Kevin Dorsey discovered his new playbook this spring looked a little bit like his old playbook. Well, more like an older playbook.