- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
Topic - Kevin Dougherty
"Your actions, behavior, and attitude are appalling and disgusting for civilized society," Family Court Judge Kevin Dougherty told the teens. "Philadelphia will not be a laughingstock because [of] a few individuals who decide to hunt human beings and laugh about it."
""It's good to see you cry," Judge Dougherty told him. "I didn't see you cry over the victims' pain."