- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest kevin durant Items
The quick rise of the Oklahoma City Thunder from the depths of the NBA to Western Conference finalists has been fueled by a series of strong drafts.
Kevin Durant knows all about how the Oklahoma City Thunder have been tabbed as the NBA's team of the future during a meteoric rise from league laughingstock to title contender.
Even when he is off his game, Dirk Nowitzki can still get the job done as the Dallas Mavericks' closer.
Kevin Durant scored 24 points and James Harden added 23, leading the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 106-100 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday night, knotting the Western Conference finals at one game each.
Dirk Nowitzki has never been an easy sell for the NBA.
After his All-Star point guard struggled with his shot in his Western Conference finals debut, Kevin Durant provided Russell Westbrook with a quick vote of confidence.
Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan have been through so many playoff series, they would be good sources to discuss the prevailing themes in the Western Conference finals, like how valuable experience is at this stage and whether there's such thing as too much rest between rounds.
Kevin Durant bounced back from his worst playoff performance ever to score 39 points, Russell Westbrook had his first playoff triple-double and the Oklahoma City Thunder advanced to the Western Conference finals with a 105-90 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 7 on Sunday.
Kevin Durant had trouble sleeping, trying to shake off the worst playoff performance yet in his young NBA career.