- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest kevin durant Items
Now that the Wizards have two of the best young guards in the league in John Wall and Bradley Beal, Washington could become a top destination for free agents.
Oklahoma City's Reggie Jackson has stepped in for the injured Russell Westbrook, and the Thunder have continued to roll.
The Oklahoma City Thunder became familiar with Memphis' grind-it-out defensive style while losing to the Grizzlies during last season's NBA playoffs.
The Wizards' locker room was overwhelming pulling for the Broncos in the Super Bowl, but Seattle native Martell Webster had the last laugh and insisted the Seahawks' support shows where the NBA should put its next franchise.
Adam Silver is taking over the NBA at a good time.
John Wall scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half and the Washington Wizards took advantage of a rare off-game from hometown star Kevin Durant in a 96-81 win over the Thunder on Saturday night that stopped Oklahoma City's 10-game winning streak.
Nene couldn't hide his disdain for the physical tactics of Thunder center Kendrick Perkins, who he clashed with repeatedly in Saturday's victory.
LeBron James had 30 points, eight rebounds and seven assists, and the Miami Heat avoided a winless season in the Big Apple with a 106-91 victory Saturday night that snapped the New York Knicks' four-game winning streak.
The Wizards will have a lot of money available in free agency, but they'll want to keep the bird they have in hand with Trevor Ariza because he's just too valuable.