- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Kevin Faulconer Items
The U.S. Open could be headed back to Torrey Pines.
Kevin Faulconer has been sworn in as the 36th mayor of San Diego, making the city the nation's largest to have a Republican leader.
William Lansdowne said Tuesday that he was resigning as San Diego's police chief after nearly 11 years on the job and would leave office the same day that a new mayor is sworn in to lead the nation's eighth-largest city.
San Diego's incoming mayor appointed Assistant Chief Shelley Zimmerman on Wednesday to become the first female police chief of the nation's eighth-largest city.
President Obama's endorsement didn't help the Democratic candidate for mayor of San Diego as Republican Kevin Faulconer won a special election Tuesday to lead the nation's eighth-largest city.
The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.
A Republican city councilman held a commanding lead Tuesday in a contest for mayor of San Diego to replace Bob Filner, who resigned amid a torrent of sexual harassment allegations.
A moderate Republican city councilman scored a decisive win in the election for San Diego mayor, offering a dose of good news for a party that has fared poorly in California and in races to lead major American cities.
San Diego voters chose Republican Kevin Faulconer over Democrat David Alvarez to replace disgraced former Mayor Bob Filner.