- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kevin Flynn
About the only thing Kevin Flynn enjoys more than drinking his home-brewed beer is sharing it with fellow beer-club members at festivals and tasting competitions. So Mr. Flynn and his buddies were shocked to discover that Wisconsin law prohibits sharing homemade suds anywhere outside the brewer's home.
Blu-ray reviews of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker from Warner Home Video and Tron: Legacy from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.
28 years later
Audiences eager to rediscover the 1982 film "Tron" before seeing "Tron: Legacy" this weekend are out of luck.
The follow-up film to 1982's "Tron" has wowed the high-tech crowd at Comic-Con.
The follow-up film to 1982's "Tron" wowed the high-tech crowd at Comic-Con.
The law could "pretty much be the end of competitions in Wisconsin," he lamented. "At least legal ones."