- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kevin Flynn
About the only thing Kevin Flynn enjoys more than drinking his home-brewed beer is sharing it with fellow beer-club members at festivals and tasting competitions. So Mr. Flynn and his buddies were shocked to discover that Wisconsin law prohibits sharing homemade suds anywhere outside the brewer's home.
Blu-ray reviews of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker from Warner Home Video and Tron: Legacy from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.
28 years later
Audiences eager to rediscover the 1982 film "Tron" before seeing "Tron: Legacy" this weekend are out of luck.
The follow-up film to 1982's "Tron" has wowed the high-tech crowd at Comic-Con.
The follow-up film to 1982's "Tron" wowed the high-tech crowd at Comic-Con.
The law could "pretty much be the end of competitions in Wisconsin," he lamented. "At least legal ones."