- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Kevin Frandsen
Matt Williams was required to push a whole lot of buttons in his first game as Nationals manager, and he pushed most of them right.
After a hectic few days in which he elected to leave the Phillies, infielder Kevin Frandsen is excited to join the Nationals.
The Nationals have voided Ross Ohlendorf's option to Class AAA Syracuse and placed the right-hander on the 60-day DL.
Utilityman Kevin Frandsen signed a $900,000, one-year contract Wednesday with the Washington Nationals, who optioned infielder-outfielder Jeff Kobernus to Triple-A Syracuse and catcher Sandy Leon to Double-A Harrisburg.
The Nationals have signed veteran infielder Kevin Frandsen for $900,000 and made him the final man on their Opening Day bench.
Phillies second baseman Kevin Frandsen was suspended for 50 games Wednesday following a positive test under baseball's minor league drug program.
San Diego Padres pitcher Mat Latos won't make his next scheduled start Saturday because of a sore right shoulder.
"It's one of those things you have in your back pocket," Frandsen said. "Is it easy? Not all the time. It's something different from the infield. But at the same time, you just be an athlete. Go out and catch the ball."
"Ultimately," he said, "it went from shock on Sunday, to sick on my stomach on Monday, then Tuesday being really confident what I was about to do."