- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kevin Frandsen
Bryce Harper was benched before the beginning of the seventh inning in the Nationals' loss to the Cardinals on Saturday afternoon.
Bryce Harper hit the ball to the mound, jogged to first base and took a right turn to the dugout before getting halfway down the basepath.
Matt Williams was required to push a whole lot of buttons in his first game as Nationals manager, and he pushed most of them right.
After a hectic few days in which he elected to leave the Phillies, infielder Kevin Frandsen is excited to join the Nationals.
The Nationals have voided Ross Ohlendorf's option to Class AAA Syracuse and placed the right-hander on the 60-day DL.
The Nationals have signed veteran infielder Kevin Frandsen for $900,000 and made him the final man on their Opening Day bench.
Utilityman Kevin Frandsen signed a $900,000, one-year contract Wednesday with the Washington Nationals, who optioned infielder-outfielder Jeff Kobernus to Triple-A Syracuse and catcher Sandy Leon to Double-A Harrisburg.
Phillies second baseman Kevin Frandsen was suspended for 50 games Wednesday following a positive test under baseball's minor league drug program.
San Diego Padres pitcher Mat Latos won't make his next scheduled start Saturday because of a sore right shoulder.
"It's one of those things you have in your back pocket," Frandsen said. "Is it easy? Not all the time. It's something different from the infield. But at the same time, you just be an athlete. Go out and catch the ball."
"Ultimately," he said, "it went from shock on Sunday, to sick on my stomach on Monday, then Tuesday being really confident what I was about to do."