- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Kevin Garnett Items
The Nets have been more competitive with Deron Williams now back in control of the point, but the Wizards could have Nene back in addition to Bradley Beal as both teams struggle to get back to .500.
Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
Nene scored 12 of his 20 points in the final 4½ minutes of the fourth quarter, including a putback with 1.2 seconds to play that sent the game to overtime, and Trevor Ariza hit the go-ahead 3-pointer in the extra period.
The Miami Heat will open their title defense against the Chicago Bulls on Oct. 29 in the expected return of Derrick Rose, with an all-Los Angeles matchup later that night in the Lakers' first game without Dwight Howard and the Clippers' first with Doc Rivers.
Corey Brewer has become a familiar face for the often-changing Minnesota Timberwolves.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
Butler's historic Hinkle Fieldhouse couldn't compete with the Boston Garden and all those NBA championship banners hanging from its rafters.
The Green are getting greener.
Only 36 years old, Stevens has been considered one of the game's hottest coaching prospects since leading the Bears to consecutive NCAA title game appearances. But most speculation centered on him ending up at a larger school with more resources than Butler can provide.