- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Kevin Garnett Items
The NBA finals seemed to go on forever last summer, stretching through seven games over two weeks until the exhausted Los Angeles Lakers finally edged the injury-depleted Boston Celtics with their last gasp in the final quarter.
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade of the Heat and Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo of the Celtics are on pace to be voted as starters for the NBA All-Star game.
Celtics star Kevin Garnett could miss two weeks because of a strained right calf.
Charlie Villanueva insists he isn't fixated on his early season dustup with Kevin Garnett as Detroit prepares to host Boston again.
Kevin Garnett left in the first quarter with a leg injury, and the Celtics looked ragged without him in a 104-92 loss to the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.
Kevin Garnett left Boston's game at Detroit on Wednesday night with a right leg injury after hurting himself on a dunk late in the first quarter.
Celtics coach Doc Rivers remembers when Boston overhauled its roster three years ago. Sure, the talent was there with the Big Three. So were the questions.
Al Jefferson will always have love for Minnesota and the Timberwolves. This is where he made a name for himself as one of the best low post players in the NBA, signed a $65 million contract and saw his No. 25 jersey on the backs of fans all over Target Center.
Boston Celtics forward Kevin Garnett has spoken to Nuggets coach George Karl to explain comments that were viewed as mocking cancer patients.