- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Kevin Grevey
Kevin Grevey talks about how confident he is in the Wizards advancing in the playoffs, but also how proud he is of their success this season.
Wizards Fever. Catch it?The Wizards went to Chicago for their first playoff series in six years and came home with a 2-0 lead over the Bulls. Game 3 is Friday night at Verizon Center and it will be curious to see how the area reacts to a team that is starting to garner some attention in a lot of places around the NBA.
Those of a certain age remember the last time the team won an NBA title, back when it was called the Bullets. But as good as they looked in their first playoff game in six years, let's not go sizing the Wizards up for a crown just yet — unless you are a believer in history repeating itself.
"Right after the Final Four, that Tuesday, the Wizards had just clinched a spot in the playoffs," Grevey said.
Kevin Grevey expressed some frustration that the Wizards were operating in a bit of a vacuum.