- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Kevin Hartman
Maicon Santos scored his first two goals with his new club and added an assist to lead D.C. United to a 4-1 victory over F.C. Dallas on Friday night.
It was a long, long year for Schellas Hyndman after he ditched a successful 31-year college career to coach FC Dallas.
No one is overlooking FC Dallas anymore.
Thierry Henry has been fined $2,000 by Major League Soccer for a celebratory kick last week that injured Dallas goalkeeper Kevin Hartman.
"If you can't get motivated for a MLS Cup, you have bigger issues than anything," Hartman said. "This is what you dream about. This is an opportunity to do something you've worked your entire life for. You've got one more week, you're going to lay it all on the line and do whatever you possibly can to help this team win."
"There's a little bit of a motivating factor for some of the guys that want to disprove the naysayers," Dallas goalkeeper Kevin Hartman said Monday. "But the reality is, we think we deserve this."