- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Kevin Hartman
Maicon Santos scored his first two goals with his new club and added an assist to lead D.C. United to a 4-1 victory over F.C. Dallas on Friday night.
No one is overlooking FC Dallas anymore.
Thierry Henry has been fined $2,000 by Major League Soccer for a celebratory kick last week that injured Dallas goalkeeper Kevin Hartman.
"If you can't get motivated for a MLS Cup, you have bigger issues than anything," Hartman said. "This is what you dream about. This is an opportunity to do something you've worked your entire life for. You've got one more week, you're going to lay it all on the line and do whatever you possibly can to help this team win."
"There's a little bit of a motivating factor for some of the guys that want to disprove the naysayers," Dallas goalkeeper Kevin Hartman said Monday. "But the reality is, we think we deserve this."