- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Kevin Harvick Items
Jeff Gordon said he finds it "a little fishy" that Paul Menard spun out at Richmond last weekend, forcing a caution that helped teammate Kevin Harvick win the race. He also wondered if Richard Childress Racing ordered Menard to do it.
Three days after securing a share of the lead heading into NASCAR's playoffs, Kevin Harvick paid a visit to Virginia Tech and avid stock car fan Frank Beamer.
Tension was high even before the final race to set the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship field.
Kevin Harvick stormed into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship by winning at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday night.
Kevin Harvick Inc. plans to close its Trucks Series program at the end of the year, a decision that takes two competitive entries off the track but allows Harvick to focus on his only remaining NASCAR goal.
Four NASCAR stars will take a pass on meeting President Obama at the White House.
NASCAR star Tony Stewart scoffed at the notion he turned down an invitation from the White House as some sort of political statement.
Kevin Harvick has clinched at least a wild card berth in the 12-driver Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Kevin Harvick needed overtime to take the checkered flag.