- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Kevin Harvick Items
Kevin Harvick had a nice send-off with Richard Childress Racing, winning his penultimate race with the team at Phoenix International Raceway.
Coming off a disappointing finish at the Daytona 500, Harvick had the fastest car in practice and kept it rolling in the race, leading 224 of 312 laps on the odd-shaped mile oval.
Tony Stewart came back from a broken right leg at the Daytona 500 still not fully healed, yet able to race.
All Times EST
Five things to know about what's going on at Daytona International Speedway in advance of the season-opening Daytona 500 on Sunday:
Kevin Harvick popped in for what he thought was a quick hello with a bedridden Tony Stewart.
Kevin Harvick took his first spin in his new Stewart-Haas Racing ride and immediately felt at ease.
The late Dale Earnhardt's famed No. 3 will be back on track in the elite Sprint Cup Series next season with Austin Dillon using the number.
Kevin Harvick refused to give up this season, his last with Richard Childress Racing.