- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Kevin Harvick Items
The four-time series champion passed Matt Kenseth with 21 laps remaining Sunday to take the lead and pick up his eighth career victory at Martinsville. It's Gordon's first win at Martinsville since he swept the two races at the track in 2005.
Kevin Harvick will run a minimum 12 Nationwide Series races next season for JR Motorsports.
Jeff Gordon is feeling rejuvenated as the NASCAR Sprint Cup season winds down.
Kevin Harvick remembers how little interest he drew at the start of the season. He sat practically alone at a preseason media day, waiting as nobody ever came because few expected much as he entered his final year with Richard Childress Racing.
Considering where Jeff Gordon was after Richmond, left out of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship in part due to some late-race shenanigans, he couldn't have been happier on Sunday.
Kevin Harvick won a wreck-filled race at Kansas Speedway on Sunday, keeping out of trouble all afternoon and making a big move in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
It was easy for Kevin Harvick to remember what transpired the last time he sat on the pole.
The first major turning point for Kevin Harvick came in 2009 at Michigan, the midpoint of a dismal, winless season, when he unraveled on the team radio in a screaming match with team owner Richard Childress.
Kevin Harvick will keep his Jimmy John's sponsorship when he moves to Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014.