- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Kevin J. Anderson
Latest Kevin J. Anderson Items
The Washington Kastles moved their home venue from the Southwest Waterfront to Foggy Bottom. No matter the site, they clearly remain the best World Team Tennis has to offer.
The defending champion advanced to the quarterfinals for the seventh year in a row Monday, beating Kevin Anderson of South Africa 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 (6) in a Centre Court match that finished under the roof after a brief rain delay in the second set.
"Today is a great day to be a Terp," said Maryland athletic director Kevin Anderson. "Over the past 15 months we've been asked to be a partner and a member of the Big Ten and [Tuesday] it will be official. We've never felt like we were outsiders and we've always been part of the participation of becoming a true member of the Big Ten."
Ivo Karlovic of Croatia stopped playing because of an injury after losing the first set of his third-round French Open match Saturday against 19th-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa.
As Maryland weighed the possibility of shifting from the Atlantic Coast Conference to the Big Ten, athletic director Kevin Anderson asked Terrapins football coach Randy Edsall his opinion of the bold, ambitious move.
In just a few months, the Terrapins will formally become part of one of the nation's most competitive and prestigious football conferences. Maryland begins Big Ten play this season with a schedule that includes Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin and Michigan State.
Top-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa lost to Victor Hanescu of Romania 6-4, 6-4 Wednesday in the second round of the Grand Prix Hassan II.
A jury in southwest Missouri has found a 30-year-old man innocent in a 2013 stabbing death.
Roger Federer beat Kevin Anderson 7-5, 6-1 Thursday night in the quarterfinals of the BNP Paribas Open, where the Swiss star has yet to drop a set in four matches.