- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Kevin J. Anderson
Latest Kevin J. Anderson Items
Maryland’s nine football assistant coaches earned at least 19.5 percent more than the previous year’s staff this fall according to contracts obtained through an open records request.
University of Maryland President Wallace D. Loh accepted the recommendations of an athletic commission to cut eight of the school's 27 sports, but also offered a lifeline by granting the affected programs the opportunity to raise eight years of total costs by June 30 to save themselves.
Kentucky will play Maryland in the inaugural Barclays Center Classic next year.
Dontae Bugg paused Tuesday morning and looked at his wrist. The attorney had on a red, black and gold Maryland track and field bracelet and, as usual, would wear it into court.
The President's Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics recommended that the University of Maryland cut eight of the school's 27 varsity sports, effective July 1, as part of a series of recommendations released Monday night.
The Maryland men's and women's swimming teams, as well as the school's water polo team, have been informed their programs will be eliminated as part of the university's overhaul of its athletic department, a source familiar with the situation said Wednesday.
Bobby Mitchell paused and stared ahead for several seconds. Moderator Maury Povich had just posed a loaded question to the NFL Hall of Famer who integrated the Washington Redskins in 1962 and later served as the team's assistant general manager for 20 years.
Penguins star center Sidney Crosby's return to the ice will have to wait a little longer.
The Atlantic Coast Conference's last foray into expansion was protracted and public and produced temporary fissures in the league's membership.